Monday, October 25, 2010

Bachelor and Bachelorette of the Month

Katie Behan-Homer
Editor-in-Chief

The colder weather is setting in and you may be looking for a cuddly classmate to warm yourself up! Get the lowdown on our bachelor and bachelorette and see if they don't warm your heart!


Bachelorette:
Abby

If you could go on a date with any super hero who would it be and why?
The Jolly Green Giant. He's big and strong and all about sustainable development.

Where is the most romantic place in Brattleboro, VT?
197 Western ave, kitchen table.

What is the sexiest thing your date could wear?
Flannel.

What scene from what movie has ever made you cry?
When Simba and Nala fall in love as young adult lions in The Lion King.

What is your biggest fear that would happen to you on a date?
Farting.

Do you kiss on the first date?
You'll just have to find out.


Bachelor:
Cabby

If you could go on a date with any super hero who would it be, and why?
X-men's Beast. I like big, strong, and hairy men of color.

Where is the most romantic place in Brattleboro, VT
There are wonderful swimming holes by the confluence of the West River and Rock River named Indian Love Call. It's beautiful, fun, and if you walk far enough upstream it becomes nudist.

What is the sexiest thing your date could wear?
Nothing. HEHE!

What scene from what movie has ever made you cry?
When I was 5 years old, I watched Gremlins with my brothers. At the very end Gizmo is taken away from the family. I cried pretty hard when I witnessed that. My brothers made fun of me for years after.

What is your biggest fear that would happen to you on a date?
A pretty big fear is if some kind of bodily unawareness or function would occur mid-date. I'd hate to have food in my teeth, a booger, or just fart. This could only happen after the second or third date.

Do you kiss on the first date?
I LOVE KISSING!

Want to be our monthly bachelor or bachelorette? Want to suggest someone else? Email sitthesparklinggoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment