Monday, May 16, 2011

Bachelorette of the Month


If you were to receive a gift on the first date, what would be the perfect gift?
The same thing all girls dream of! ;) A nice candid conversation laced by laughter, tangled in giggles and wrapped with love.

What is the best song to dance to?
Three words: location, location, location. It really depends on the context, I enjoy a variety of music.

What is the best compliment a significant other can give you?
It is said that one needs to "tell a smart girl she 's pretty and a pretty girl that she 's smart." I say... win win! :). A compliment is a complement. Whether it's about looks or intelligence, I acknowledge and appreciate a person that gives value to anything about me (notices anything about me for that matter haha). In fact what they notice says a lot more about the person than it does about me. It offers a "sneak peek" of what they are like and what they like.

Who would play you and your significant other in the movie of your life?
Haha, this is a hard one, Naturi Naughton and Chiwetel and/or Uhura and Spock.

What is your best quality?
They say I have a great laugh. I must admit, I kind of like it too. It makes me happy.

If you had your own talk show what would be the title?
"The Tsiry Show!" I think that sounds catchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment