Friday, March 18, 2011

Bachelor and Bachelorette of the Month

Katie Behan-Homer
Editor-in-Chief

Spring has sprung and as the flowers bloom so does our desire to share this beautiful season with someone. If Valentine's Day passed you by without a significant other, don't you fret! Here are SIT's hottest singles, telling you everything you could ever need to know! Read below and see if The Sparkling Goat has found your future partner!

Bachelorette
Kirstie

What is the most important feature in a significant other?
A willingness to carry me around so I don't have to walk on my gimp leg.

If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
Wherever there isn't a mud season.

If you could ride a bicycle built for 2 with anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be?
Brian Collins- my Ellsworth boo

What movie title best summarizes your love life?
The Sound of Music

What is the worst habit a significant other can have?
Being indecisive, not liking Michael Jackson

What is the sexiest food to order in a restaurant?
Spaghetti....Lady and the Tramp style


Bachelor
Sombat

What is the most important feature in a significant other?
Well, the significant other should be the one that can make me laugh. Since I am a man of few words, quiet sometims, I need to be energized by that kind of person.

If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
I'd like to go to Mesopotamia, somewhere between Irag and Turkey. This is because, historically, it was the first that human civilization took place, where human language was first invented. So I'd like to go there to absorb the first mankind intelligent culture, which somehow has been deteriorated by modern technology.

If you could ride a bicycle built for 2 with anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be?
I'd like to ride with the Lord Bhudda. He was a great human philosopher. I belive that I could learn a lot- provoke truth of life from him. Hopefully, I will get enlightened after hearing his Sultra.

What movie title best summarizes your love life?
Slumdog Millioniare, literary not that rich. My life was in a red number territory for ages, until I could recover from it by my own strength.

What is the worst habit a significant other can have?
Being a liar.

What is the sexiest food to order in a restaurant?
I would order " Thom Kha", a sweet and sour chicken soup with lemon grass, white ginger and coconut milk. Yummy!
The sweetness of the sour symbolises our romantic time;
The sourness from lime juice make you life energetic;
The herbal essences in Lemon grass and white ginger can sooth you from minor Gastritis caused by over consumption, excessively romanticized (sweetness) and immoderatly energetic-- frantic( sourness).

Would you like to be a future bachelor or bachelorette of the month? Would you like to nominate someone you know? Email us at sitthesparklinggoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment