Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bachelor and Bachelorette of the Month

Katie Behan-Homer
Editor-in-Chief

You may have noticed SIT's campus is swarming with both domestic and exotic beauties. You sit next to them in class. You break bread with them in the cafeteria. But now you can get to know them personally. With The Sparkling Goat's exclusive access to some of the SIT's most desirable bachelors and bachelorettes, you can learn all about what makes these sexy students swoon.


Bachelor:
Jose Alfaro

What would be the perfect date?
My perfect date would involve some type of artistic event, maybe an art gallery or a documentary. It would be somewhere in Europe, either Spain or Italy. Lastly I would finish it off with wonderful dinner at a restaurant with a great view!

What is the best quality a woman can have?
The best quality that a woman can posses is intellect.

What are some of your annoying habits?
I can talk for hours, I tend to forget almost everything I say, and I bight my nails sometimes.

What are your best attributes?
I have a great sense of humor, I'm very open, loving, loyal, and am open to new things.

What is your biggest turnoff?
My biggest turnoffs are a woman who can't dance, a dependent woman, and a very narrow view of the world.

Favorite quote from a romantic movie:
"Hi my name is Forrest, Forrest Guh-ump." ~Forrest Gump


Bachelorette:
Savalda Platt

What would be the perfect date?
Talking with someone who makes me laugh and tell stupid stories about ourselves without being judged.

What is the best quality a man can have?
Someone who is funny and good looking, I don't mean the outside attraction, I mean from the inside, that affects the outside.

What are some of your annoying habits?
None!

What are your best attributes?
I'm understanding, funny, caring, flexible, spontaneous and I love to laugh at myself.

What is your biggest turnoff?
Smacking and slurping at the table, cheap shoes and bad breath.

Favorite quote from a romantic movie:
"Have you ever danced with the devil under the pale moon light." ~Batman


Would you like to be a future bachelor or bachelorette of the month? Would you like to nominate someone you know? Email us at sitthesparklinggoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment